The Month of Wedding Coordination Package is designed for couples, who are planning the entire wedding themselves but would like some help managing the logistics leading up to the actual wedding day. It includes:
- Final planning meeting to obtain information about the wedding and determine how the couple would like the wedding to flow
- Preparation of a Rehearsal and Wedding Day timeline
- Personal contact and confirmation with all vendors for the wedding day (starts 4 weeks prior)
- Assistance at the Rehearsal
- Attendance and Direction (coordinated with officiant) of the wedding rehearsal
- Final collection of wedding items at rehearsal to be set-up on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc.
- Full Wedding Day Coordination and Management:
o Attending, overseeing and directing the wedding ceremony and reception (up to 10 hours)
o Providing wedding emergency kit (Shout Wipes, hairspray, safety pins, Band-Aids, scissors, deodorant, straws, snacks, Static Guard, sewing kit, etc.)
o Receiving deliveries and greeting vendors
o Ensuring that wedding ceremony areas are set-up as planned
o Assisting with handing out wedding flowers, pinning on corsages, boutonnieres, etc.
o Helping wedding party to get in place to walk down the aisle
o Making sure family members are available and in place for the photographer
o Making sure wedding reception area is set-up as planned, candles lit, DJ on schedule, etc.
o Making sure all vendors receive final payments, as needed
o Coordinating the collection of gifts received at the wedding to be delivered to a pre-arranged location
o Collecting guest books, cameras, personal items, etc. to be delivered to pre-arranged location
o Making sure transportation is running on time
o Providing a stress-free wedding day for the bride and groom!