The Partial Wedding Planning and Event Supervision Package is designed for couples who need help finding vendors but enjoy being involved in the planning process.
- Initial consultation with the bride and groom.
- Unlimited phone and email availability.
- At least two wedding planning meetings between couple and wedding planner.
- A bride and groom timeline and checklist.
- One visit to site of both wedding ceremony and reception to go over set-up.
- Assistance with site design (selecting a color scheme, theme and style of the wedding).
- Wedding etiquette advice.
- List of preferred vendors as needed for the bride and groom to schedule appointments with:
- Wedding Attire
- A two-hour wedding planning meeting one month before the wedding, which will include:
- Wedding ceremony planning, processional, recessional, placement.
- Preparation of rehearsal and wedding day itinerary to be provided to client and vendors.
- Final walk-through with the bride and groom at selected sites.
- Collection and inventory of wedding items to be set-up on wedding day (candles, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, photographs, guest books, table numbers, programs, seating cards, etc.).
This package also includes all items provided in the Month of Wedding Planning Package.